Serial Attached SCSI revision 3a now available
Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)
Elliott at hp.com
Sat Jan 11 18:15:15 PST 2003
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <Elliott at hp.com>
Serial Attached SCSI revision 3a is now available on
http://www.t10.org/new.htm. It resolves some (but far from all) of the
letter ballot comments.
03-055r0 contains the current status of letter ballot comment
resolution. Two versions are available:
* 03-055r0.pdf is the working list of comments, sorted by page.
* 03-055r0.zip contains SAS revision 3 with comments as Acrobat
comments. Acrobat takes too long to generate just an .fdf file with
this many comments, so I'm just providing the .pdf itself.
[Note: the zip file will display as 0 bytes on the web site until
Monday; it's really there and is 3482 KB).
Comments are marked with these keywords:
ACCEPT [-DONE]: comment accepted in principle [and implemented in
REJECT: comment rejected in principle (sometimes a different change
resulted; these are noted)
REFER PROTOCOL, PHYSICAL, or EDITORS WG: direction needed from a WG
REVIEW PROTOCOL, PHYSICAL, or EDITORS WG: comment accepted or rejected,
but resolution needs review by a WG
There are about 2100 comments so far. George Penokie (IBM) came in
first place with 44%; LSI was second with 14%; Seagate third with 12%.
Microsoft kindly submitted just 1 comment.
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10