Really getting rid of AEN
ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Mon Jan 6 06:23:15 PST 2003
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
In November, T10 remove AEN [aka AER] from SAM-3.
Now, the time has come for the other shoe to drop.
The really (shall we say) 'interesting' work for
removing AEN is in SPC-3 and a proposal to do the
deed is available as:
There are little bits here and there that need to
be removed or made obsolete, but there are two
areas where substantial changes are proposed:
- The Control mode page, and
- The processor command set.
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10