UA interlock & multiple initiators

Edward A. Gardner eag at ophidian.com
Thu Feb 20 09:47:59 PST 2003

* "Edward A. Gardner" <eag at ophidian.com>
*
The intent was that a UA interlock would only be for the individual I_T_L
nexus that had a failed command.  That is, your "latter" case.

Please check SAM-3.  SPC-3 only states the mechanism for enabling /
disabling UA interlock.  SPC-3 is not supposed to describe how it
works.  That is in SAM-3 (and under the principle of specifying things in
one place, should not be redundantly specified in SPC-3).  If you think
SAM-3 is ambiguous or unclear, we'll fix it.

Edward A. Gardner               eag at ophidian.com
Ophidian Designs                719 593-8866 voice
1262 Hofstead Terrace           719 210-7200 cell
Colorado Springs, CO  80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org