Report Luns Clarification

Charles Binford Charles.Binford at sun.com
Tue Dec 23 13:35:21 PST 2003

* Charles Binford <Charles.Binford at Sun.COM>

--Boundary_(ID_y47uasxGDUdWkG0IrQtVIA)

All,  at the last CAP meeting I presented 03-386r0 - Report Luns
Clarification.  The result of the discussion in November was that folks
wanted to check their implementations.  I'd be interested in email
comments on this subject before I update the next rev of the doc.

Charles Binford
Sun Microsystems
Wichita, KS 67226
316.315.0382 x222

--Boundary_(ID_y47uasxGDUdWkG0IrQtVIA)

 All,  at the last CAP meeting I presented 03-386r0 - Report Luns Clarification.  The result of the discussion in November was that folks wanted to check their implementations.  I'd be interested in email comments on this subject before I update the next rev of the doc.

CB Email Signature Charles Binford
 Sun Microsystems
 Wichita, KS 67226
 316.315.0382 x222

--Boundary_(ID_y47uasxGDUdWkG0IrQtVIA)--