SBP-3 Revision 4a

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Fri Aug 22 10:50:35 PDT 2003

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
SBP-3 Revision 4a has been posted to the T10 web site as
ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/sbp3/sbp3r04a.pdf. It is a revised version of
SBP-3 that permits a single ORB to specify isochronous data transfer
greater than 64 KiB.

A vote will be taken at the T10 plenary Thursday, September 11, to forward
SBP-3 for a second public review.

I will not be present at the plenary; if you have any questions, please
contact me before September 5. The changes in SBP-3 Revision 4a are
endorsed by the SBP-3 working group.

Regards,

Peter Johansson
Project Leader, SBP-3