iSCSI and persistent reservation registrations.

Ulrich, David dulrich at lsil.com
Tue Aug 19 06:12:35 PDT 2003

* "Ulrich, David" <dulrich at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36653.8E536B7A

If the initiator registers with the SPEC_I_PT bit set, additional
initiators listed in the parameter data, and the transport type is
iSCSI, does the registration apply to the host name, session id,
physical port combination or just the host name, session id combination?

Best Regards,

David Ulrich
LSI Logic Storage Systems
3718 N. Rock Road