mmc4r02 - mode page x1D Timeout & Protect

Pat LaVarre LAVARRE at iomega.com
Mon Apr 28 19:53:59 PDT 2003

* "Pat LaVarre" <LAVARRE at iomega.com>
*
Among other words, I see:
http://www.t10.org/scsi-3.htm
ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/mmc4/mmc4r02.pdf
"7.8 Time-out and Protect Page (Page Code 1Dh)"
"See the Time-out model"

At least in my ignorance, that link appears broken in ANSI MMC, though the same text works fine in:
http://www.bswd.com/cornucop.htm
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Spec/Fuji5r148.pdf

I'm curious to know if that link appears broken to the less ignorant, hence this post of mine.

Pat LaVarre