Letter Ballot comment resolution

Peter Johansson PJohansson at ACM.org
Thu Apr 24 14:22:35 PDT 2003

A comment resolution document has been posted at
ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.03/03-166r1.pdf. It contains proposed
comment resolutions for all 106 comments submitted during Letter Ballot;
the proposed changes may be found in SBP-3 Revision 3a at
ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/sbp3/sbp3r03a.pdf.

Because of the relatively small number of comments (and many of which are
editorial or concern themselves with artifacts of PDF file generation),
there is no need for a two-day SBP-3 working group meeting in Nashua. There
will be a brief working group meeting on Wednesday, May 7. THE FIRST DAY OF
THE SBP-3 MEETING (TUESDAY) IS CANCELED.

I know from telephone conversations with some of the working group members
that attendance will be light to nonexistent at this meeting. Nevertheless,
if you are a member of the SBP-3 working group (you know who you are---and
if you're not certain, take a look at page viii of the draft), I need your
vote, by EMail, as to whether or not you are in favor of the proposed
comment resolutions and accompanying draft. This is necessary so that I may
make a recommendation from the SBP-3 working group to the T10 Plenary on
Thursday, May 8.

You may reply either directly to me or to the reflector at large.

Regards,

Peter Johansson
Project Leader, SBP-3

Congruent Software, Inc.