Next MMC Working Group Meeting

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 21:14:55 PDT 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_de.37003247.2bc649bf_boundary

MMC WG Members:
After some difficulty, I have been able to arrange the next meeting.

The next MMC WG meeting will be in Sunnyvale at the Philips
Semiconductors Learning Center, May 12 and 13.  I will e-mail a map once
I am able get one.

Please send an e-mail to bmcferrin at aol.com if you expect to attend.  I
have a room available for 20 people.  Some expansion is possible.

Thank you for your patience,
Bill McFerrin