SAS Editor's meeting Friday 10 Oct via WebEx

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Wed Oct 9 11:40:17 PDT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26FC3.5011536E

We might hold a SAS editor's meeting through WebEx on Friday to =
continue
the detailed review starting with chapter 6.  Let me know if you'd like
to participate, what times you're available, and on what sections you
have comments.

--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
Hewlett-Packard=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26FC3.5011536E

SAS Editor's meeting Friday 10 Oct via WebEx We might hold a SAS editor's meeting = through WebEx on Friday to continue the detailed review starting with = chapter 6.  Let me know if you'd like to participate, what times = you're available, and on what sections you have comments. --
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
Industry Standard Server Storage = Advanced Technology
Hewlett-Packard

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26FC3.5011536E--