[T11.5] Official INCITS Officer Training at December T11 meeting

Robert Snively rsnively at brocade.com
Mon Nov 11 18:30:00 PST 2002

INCITS T11.5 Mail Reflector
********************************

------_=_NextPart_001_01C289F3.66290DE0

WHAT:

        Official INCITS Officer Training,
        conducted by Monica Vago of INCITS.

WHY:

        All TC and TG officers are required to have official
        INCITS training within one year of taking office.
        This time, we are bringing the training to you to
        make it easy.  Otherwise, you will have to seek out
        one of the less convenient training sessions.

        All TC and TG officers who have not been trained
        recently are encouraged to take this training as
        well, since there have been significant changes in
        both the INCITS organization and in some of the
        procedures.

        Adhoc facilitators are strongly encouraged to take
        this training, as they too must direct their meetings
        in compliance with the rules explained in this
        training.

        All other members thinking of becoming officers
        or wanting a better understanding of the INCITS
        process are also invited to attend.

RSVP:

        To me so that we have a count of likely attendees.

WHERE:

        T11 Plenary meeting site
        Doubletree Hotel at REID PARK
        445 South Alvernon
        Tucson, AZ 85711
        Phone:  520-881-4200
        Room block, cut-off date:  11/15/2002
        Room block, group name:  Amer. National Standards Institute
        Room rate, regular: US$ 130 plus taxes, extra fees
                for extra occupants, unlimited calling plan.
                Breakfast buffet included.

WHEN:

        Thursday, December 12, 2002
        Begin:  15 minutes after the end of the
                        T11 Plenary, but not before 4 p.m.
        End:            About 8 p.m.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C289F3.66290DE0

 Official INCITS Officer Training at December T11 meeting
WHAT:         Official = INCITS Officer Training,
[...]
        =         Breakfast = buffet included. WHEN:         Thursday, = December 12, 2002