IPS-ALL: WG Last Call on iSCSI (Corrected -- last call cuttoff

Elizabeth G. Rodriguez Elizabeth.G.Rodriguez at 123mail.net
Fri Jun 21 09:06:47 PDT 2002

date Sunday, July 7!)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:50:30 -0600
Sender: owner-t10 at t10.org

* "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <Elizabeth.G.Rodriguez at 123mail.net>

------=_NextPart_000_0159_01C21911.778B46F0

Apologies - I need to get my head on straight this morning.

Here is a corrected iSCSI last call announcement.

The last call period needs to be a minimum of two weeks, and I messed up
the date as well as John's email in the original announcement.

-----Corrected annoucement-----

All

The IPS WG is announcing WG last call on the iSCSI document.

The document is available at

Document: iSCSI

TXT Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.txt

PDF Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.pdf

Note: While the PDF and TXT version should be identical, the official
draft is the TXT version.

Last call period: 2 weeks

The working group last call will end at 5pm EST on SUNDAY, July 7.

Editorial comments may be directed directly to the editor, Julian Satran
(Julian_Satran at il.ibm.com) with copies to iSCSI Technical coordinator
John Hufferd (hufferd at us.ibm.com) and to your co-chairs Elizabeth
Rodriguez(ElizabethRodriguez at ieee.org) and David Black
(black_david at emc.com)

All technical comments must be resolved directly on the reflector.

NOTE: Since this draft was announced (informally last Friday and
formally on Tuesday) there have been several comments/threads of
discussion on the reflector.  While none of these discussions are severe
enough to prevent the working group from proceeding with WG last call,
all these comments must be taken as WG Last Call comments and must be
addressed in some manner (including rejection by the WG) during this
last call period.

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black,

IPS WG co-chairs

[...]

(<3d.htm>Julian_Satran at il.ibm.<3d.htm>com) with copies to iSCSI Technical
coordinator John = Hufferd (<3d.htm>hufferd at us.ibm.<3d.htm>com) and to your
= co-chairs Elizabeth Rodriguez(ElizabethRodriguez at ieee.org) and David
Black (<3d.htm>black_david at emc.<3d.htm>com)

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org