2nd Level Error Recovery and R_A_TOV

Dave Peterson dap at cisco.com
Wed Jun 19 10:56:54 PDT 2002

* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
*
There is no real good reason to have a special case for REC.
The time to wait for a response to all flavors of link services (basic,
extended, FC-4) is 2 times R_A_TOV.
I will make sure this is clarified in FCP-3, may be possible to make a
change in FCP-2 since it will be on the table
again during the July T10 meetings due to an INCITS letter ballot no vote.

Thanks...dap

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org