ADI: Conference Call

Robert Griswold rgriswold at crossroads.com
Wed Jun 5 14:20:03 PDT 2002

* "Robert Griswold" <rgriswold at crossroads.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CD6.C1CAD938

Folks:

The ADI interim conference call has been scheduled for June 19th, from
8:30 AM to 10 AM PDT (10:30 AM to Noon CDT), and can be dialed into =
with
the following:

Dial in number: 800-659-1145

Confirmation number: 12603248

This call is scheduled to accommodate fifteen callers.  I am confirming
a number for international callers now, and will send it out as soon as
I have it. =20

Please look to Paul Shuler to provide the agenda for the call.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert Griswold

Chief Technologist &

Director of Marketing

Crossroads Systems, Inc.

512-928-7272

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CD6.C1CAD938

ADI: Conference Call Folks: The = ADI interim conference call has been scheduled for June = 19th, from 8:30 AM to 10 AM = PDT (10:30 AM to Noon CDT), and can be dialed into with the = following: Dial = in number: 800-659-1145 Confirmation number: 12603248 This = call is scheduled to accommodate fifteen callers.  I am confirming a number for international callers now, and will send it = out as soon as I have it.  Please look to Paul Shuler to provide the agenda for the = call. Thanks, Bob Robert = Griswold Chief = Technologist & Director of Marketing Crossroads Systems, Inc. 512-928-7272
------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CD6.C1CAD938--