PREEMPT service action

Gen-Hwa Chiang gchiang at confluencenetworks.com
Sat Jul 20 17:38:58 PDT 2002

* "Gen-Hwa Chiang" <gchiang at confluencenetworks.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2304F.0011011A

David,
Not sure if anyone has responded to you directly.  In my opinion figure
3 is missing a step.  You can refer the same figure in the previous
SPC-3 or SPC-2 document and you should see that If there is no
persistent reservation,  the device server should "Remove registration
pointed by the Service Action Reservation key" before it ends the
handling.
=20

Gen-Hwa Chiang=20
Confluence Networks, Inc.=20
gchiang at confluencenetworks.com=20
P: 408.228.6536=20
F: 408.228.6501=20

"What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! ..." Romans 7:24-25