SRP comment resolution available

Simpson, Cris cris.simpson at intel.com
Tue Jul 2 17:56:20 PDT 2002

* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
*

SRPr16, which resolves all letter ballot comments, is now available:
 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/srp/srp-r16.pdf

This document lists the comments and their resolution:
 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.01/01-328r8.pdf

  I will release an SRP-r16a version tomorrow, with all the comment
resolution residue removed.  I will ask the plenary to accept that version
for forwarding to INCITS.

  If you are interested in particular comments, you will want the version
above.  If you just want to enjoy the prose, please wait for the 'a' version
tomorrow.

  If you have comments, please let me know ASAP

Thanks,
Cris

--
Cris Simpson                                          503.712.4333
Intel EPG/ACD Architecture                           Hillsboro, OR
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org