T10.org server changed

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Jan 23 11:10:44 PST 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
This morning the T10.org server was moved to a new box with much bigger disk
drives (a pair of mirrored Maxtor 36 GByte SCSI drives -- Thank you
Maxtor!).

The effect of this change (besides a LOT more free space) was that the IP
address moved from 147.145.40.80 to 147.145.41.80.  The DNS maps should now
all point at the new IP number.  The machine at the old number is not being
updated and will be taken down soon.  If you were using a hard-coded IP
address instead of www.t10.org or ftp.t10.org, you'll need to change the IP
address or better yet use the domain addresses.

We had one minor permissions problem with the web forms that is now
corrected.  If you find any other problems, please let me know.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org