Editor's Style Guide (01-313r2.pdf) is posted

Dennis Moore dmoore at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 18 12:12:11 PST 2002

* "Dennis Moore" <dmoore at ix.netcom.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C1A019.5B784600

The latest version of the Editor's Style Guide has been posted to the
web site and should be available soon. This revision contains the
changes requested at the editor's meeting in Houston on Jan. 14th.
Please review and send any correction/changes to me. I will not be
attending the next T10 meetings and would like to finish any additional
changes via email.=20
Look for the frame template for a working draft to be posted by the end
of next week.
dmoore at ix.netcom.com =20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C1A019.5B784600

The latest version of the Editor's = Style Guide has=20 been posted to the web site and should be available soon. This revision = contains=20 the changes requested at the editor's meeting in Houston on Jan. 14th. = Please=20 review and send any correction/changes to me. I will not be attending = the next=20 T10 meetings and would like to finish any additional changes via email. =
Look for the frame template for a = working draft to=20 be posted by the end of next week.
 dmoore at ix.netcom.com

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C1A019.5B784600--