Resolving ambiguity in sense data information field for sequential buffered mode

JoeBre at exabyte.com JoeBre at exabyte.com
Wed Jan 16 05:46:42 PST 2002

* JoeBre at Exabyte.COM

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19E94.3ADA2D90

That certainly *seems* reasonable to me. I have not scrutinized
01-199r2. When (if?) it is considered by the CAP WG, I imagine there is
a good chance it will have Exabyte's support. In the meantime, I have
been directed by the SSC-2 group to plug the hole. As such, I am still
asking that my proposal, 02-044r0 (the full text being reproduced
below), be accepted by the CAP WG for inclusion into SPC-3.

Joe Breher
Exabyte Corp