Reservations discussion posted

Simpson, Cris cris.simpson at intel.com
Wed Feb 27 17:32:33 PST 2002

* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
*

Mallikarjun,

> I uploaded the "Reservations & Nexus" discussion
> paper to the T10 website over the weekend.
>
> ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.02/02-078r0.pdf

 Could you clarify the second bullet of the Option A 'Cons'?

     * Does not address the requirement that all tasks be
       terminated deterministically on both ends when the
       "login session" collapses for networked transports.

  Where is this requirement stated?
  What exactly does "terminated deterministically on both ends" mean?

Thanks,
Cris

--
Cris Simpson                                          503.712.4333
Intel EPG/ACD Architecture                           Hillsboro, OR
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org