Clearing effects of logouts on different protocols
robhay at windows.microsoft.com
Fri Feb 22 08:38:36 PST 2002
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Rob Haydt" <robhay at windows.microsoft.com>
iScsi and SRP should clear.
Don't add a mode page. Why would anyone want to implement this if
software isn't going to use it?
From: Elliott, Robert [mailto:Robert.Elliott at COMPAQ.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:50 AM
To: t10 at t10.org
Subject: Clearing effects of logouts on different protocols
<misc. text removed>
The questions are:
* should iSCSI clear or not?
* should SRP clear or not?
* should we add a control mode page bit to allow not clearing?
* should mode pages/log pages/etc. all be handled the same?
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10