Meaning of error code

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Tue Sep 4 10:53:46 PDT 2001

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*

This error code means that the target received an "Initiator Detected
Error" message from the initiator. An initiator could do this because it
saw a parity error on an incoming data, status, or message transfer from
the target. There are other reasons, but they would relate to things
internal to the initiator (e.g., a parity error on an internal memory bus)
rather than anything related to the SCSI bus or SCSI target.

Gilles Mollié <gilles.mollie at st.com>@t10.org on 09/04/2001 09:24:42 AM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org