SAM-2 LUN Level definition

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Mon Sep 3 11:48:34 PDT 2001

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
The dependent logical unit addressing in SAM-2 derives from
the SCSI Controller Commands (SCC-2), see:

 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/scc2/scc2r04.pdf

T10 feels that the model is more generally useful than just
SCC-2, which explains its presence in SAM-2.  This opinion
has not yet reached full maturity so the cloud nature of
things is not surprising.

I cannot comment on the interactions of the Peripheral
Addressing mode and iSCSI.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org