Query

Matthew Jacob mjacob at feral.com
Tue Oct 9 14:05:41 PDT 2001

* Matthew Jacob <mjacob at feral.com>
*

This is, I'm afraid, a bit too vaguely formulated a query to answer with any
immediate certainty. There are a number of different mechanisms one could use
to try and infer whether a disk drive has one or many initiators speaking to
it, but this really falls under the "platform implementations may be widely
different" blanket.

-matt

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org