srp-r10

Edward A. Gardner eag at ophidian.com
Wed Oct 3 09:08:23 PDT 2001

* "Edward A. Gardner" <eag at ophidian.com>
*
srp-r10 is available at:

>   ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/srp/srp-r10.pdf

A letter ballot on this should begin momentarily.

I encourage everyone who submits comments to send a copy of the comments
(but not your vote) to me as well, preferably well before the deadline.  I
welcome partial lists of comments -- just please don't reword any
unnecessarily (e.g. don't go back and correct spelling).

If anyone who is not a T10 voting member wishes to submit a comment, you are
welcome to send them to me and I will submit them.

Edward A. Gardner               eag at ophidian.com
Ophidian Designs                719 593-8866 voice
1262 Hofstead Terrace           719 593-8989 fax
Colorado Springs, CO  80907     719 210-7200 cell

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org