SRP task management function codes

Edward A. Gardner eag at ophidian.com
Mon May 21 20:34:10 PDT 2001

* "Edward A. Gardner" <eag at ophidian.com>
*
There are several discrepancies between FCP-n and SPI-n.  Whenever I noticed
them I tried to make SRP match SPI-n.  I claim the problem is with FCP-n,
not SRP.

My previous message was slightly erroneous.  FCP-2 still describes task
management functions as bit encoded (not just FCP).  SPI-n and SRP describe
them as code values.

Edward A. Gardner               eag at ophidian.com
Ophidian Designs                719 593-8866 voice
1262 Hofstead Terrace           719 593-8989 fax
Colorado Springs, CO  80907     719 210-7200 cell