Comment resolution on SPC-2

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 27 18:01:34 PDT 2001

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
01-174r1 in not consistent between tables 16 and 22a.  The
Target Descriptor code value is E5h in table 16 and E0h in
table 22a.  Furthermore, approved proposal 00-398r3 already
has assigned a use for Target Descriptor code value E5h and
in progress proposal 00-425r3 proposes an assignment for
Target Descriptor code value E6h.

01-174r1 must be modified to use Target Descriptor code value
E7h in both tables 16 and 22a.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org