SRP minutes and Access Controls proposals posted
Robert.Elliott at COMPAQ.com
Fri Jan 12 15:23:57 PST 2001
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Elliott, Robert" <Robert.Elliott at compaq.com>
These documents have been posted to the T10 web site:
* 01-028r0 Minutes of the SRP WG - January 4-5, 2001 - Houston, TX
Minutes from the last SCSI over RDMA meeting.
* 01-026r0 SPC-3 Access Controls conflicts due to transport IDs
Proposes removing PortName from the Fibre Channel transport ID for access
controls to avoid possible conflicts with the NodeName.
PC: Robert.Elliott at compaq.com
UNIX: relliott at unixmail.compaq.com
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10