QAS question

Bill Galloway BillG at breatech.com
Tue Feb 27 12:05:09 PST 2001

* "Bill Galloway" <BillG at breatech.com>
*
This one is easy George....

If the initiator that got the QAS message saw a parity error it asserts ATN
and all of the other snoopers know not to grab the bus.  If one of the
snoopers say a parity error but not the initiator, it just ignores the
message and does not participate.

Bill Galloway
BREA Technologies, Inc.
P: (281) 530-3063