QAS question

Bruce Leshay Bruce.Leshay at quantum.com
Tue Feb 27 11:30:51 PST 2001

* Bruce Leshay <Bruce.Leshay at quantum.com>
*
My understanding is that the initiator is required to assert ATN on the QAS
message if he detects a parity error, before deasserting ACK.  All QAS
devices must sample ATN on the ACK deassertion of a QAS message, and ignore
the message if ATN is asserted.

I assume that the target that sent the QAS message would go to MSG_OUT phase
just like with any ATN assertion?  And the initiator would send ???

						Bruce Leshay
						Quantum Corporation