Style Guide R1 (01-313r1.pdf) available

Dennis Moore dmoore at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 27 14:24:03 PST 2001

* "Dennis Moore" <dmoore at ix.netcom.com>

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C18EE2.226768C0

Rev 1 of the T10 Style Guide has been sent to the T10 server and should
be available soon. This revision contains changes requested at the T10
editor's meeting last November. It will be the subject of review at the
next meeting in Houston in January. Please send comment to me or bring
to the meeting.
Thank you,
dmoore at ix.netcom.com =20

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C18EE2.226768C0

Rev 1 of the T10 Style Guide has been = sent to the=20 T10 server and should be available soon. This revision contains changes = requested at the T10 editor's meeting last November. It will be the = subject of=20 review at the next meeting in Houston in January. Please send comment = to me or=20 bring to the meeting.
 Thank you,
 dmoore at ix.netcom.com

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C18EE2.226768C0--