Upcoming T10 meeting - SCSI MIB

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Wed Dec 19 18:04:43 PST 2001

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
Yaron,

The meeting map for the January T10 week is at:

   http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/mtg_map.txt

The MIB study group has from 9 to 2 on Monday, 14 January.
The CAP working group is from 9 to oh-my-goodness on
Wednesday, 16 January.

The Monday meeting is 100% your agenda. Do whatever you
think best.

If you still need meeting time in the CAP working group,
would you mind asking for 2 hours or less.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org