Valid negotiable field combinations errors in spi4r08

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 19 06:39:10 PST 2001

* "George Penokie" <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Gil,

You are correct. Your suggested corrections will be placed in rev 9.

There is also another error in table 11 in that the transfer period factor
in the rows with a req/ack offset of 00h was incorrectly changed to
0Ah-FFh. I will correct this by changing the transfer period factor,
transfer width exponent, and the protocol options to 'ignore' in the rows
that have 00h for the req/ack offset.

For reference the changes in rev 8 for table 11 came from Maxtor comment
number 40.

Thanks for letting me know about the error.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Gil Romo <gromo at qlogic.com>@t10.org on 12/18/2001 05:53:28 PM

Please respond to Gil Romo <gromo at qlogic.com>

Sent by:    owner-t10 at t10.org