CRN missing in SAM-2 Rev 018.

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Fri Apr 6 03:40:19 PDT 2001

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
Santosh,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The latest revision of SAM-2 is 16, rev 18 is not expected
for four to six months.  Also, SAM-2 rev 16 defines CRN
on PDF page 62.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org