Revised Fibre-Channel over SCTP/IP

Murali Rajagopal muralir at lightsand.com
Mon Sep 25 14:43:49 PDT 2000

* "Murali Rajagopal" <muralir at lightsand.com>
*
All:

A clarification is in order:

Note that the IPS WG still has not chosen (by rough consensus) which method
to encapsulate FC. Currently, there are two proposals on the table: IP and
SCTP. Soon,
there will a third one using TCP.

I beleive that at the San Diego metting (December), we will know.

Regards,

Murali Rajagopal

LightSand Communications