the word "after" in SPI

Richard Moore richard.moore at qlogic.com
Tue Oct 17 09:59:26 PDT 2000

* Richard Moore <richard.moore at qlogic.com>
*
Sriram,

Anywhere we want to mean "immediately after" (in the context of maintaining
a strict sequence rather than in the context of setting timing limits) I
think the form "after X and before Y" should be used. I don't think "after"
needs to be defined since it follows standard English usage, AFAIK. And
you're right, we can't use "immediately".

  -- Richard Moore
     QLogic Corp.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org