the word "after" in SPI

Sriram Srinivasan srirams at lsil.com
Tue Oct 17 12:15:28 PDT 2000

* Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>
*
George,

   thanx for the clarification :)

   regards,
   sriram

~
~ Sriram,
~ The definition of after in the standard is the same as it is in
Webster's
~ dictionary I quote:
~
~ following in time or place;
~ subsequent to in time or order;
~ subsequently to the time when;
~ later in time;
~
~ I don't know what could be clearer than that. As I see it there is no
~ difference between 'immediately after' and 'after' as there is no
~ difference between 1 nsec after and 10 hours after both happen after
the
~ event and that is all that is important.
~
~ Bye for now,
~ George Penokie
~
~ Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
~ E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
~ Internal:  553-5208
~ External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880
~
~
~ Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>@t10.org on 10/17/2000 11:45:29 AM
~