the word "after" in SPI

Sriram Srinivasan srirams at lsil.com
Tue Oct 17 09:45:29 PDT 2000

* Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>
*
   The the word 'after' is being interpretted to mean different things.
In some cases, the intent is clear; it means 'immediately after' but it
MAY be interpretted to mean 'sometime in the future'.  Also I'm not sure
if we can use words like 'immediately after' because the word
'immediately' seems to imply 'u don't have to observe any timing
restrictions before u start doing it' and seems erroneous.  Does SPI
need to define this in the section 3.3 under keywords?  Or do we have to
make sure the intent is absolutely clear everytime we use the word?

   Regards,
   Sriram

 Sriram Srinivasan                       Sriram.Srinivasan at lsil.com
 ASIC Design Engineer, LSI Logic,
 2001 Danfield Ct., 				Phone: 970-206-5847
 Fort Collins, CO 80525				FAX  : 970-206-5244

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org