streaming in 00-378r0

George_Penokie at tivoli.com George_Penokie at tivoli.com
Mon Oct 16 06:38:07 PDT 2000

* George_Penokie at tivoli.com
*
Sriram,

You are correct on both counts. In section 8.2 the write flow control
paragraph should be the read streaming paragraph and vise verse and in
section 14.3.4 it should be MESSAGE OUT instead of MESSAGE IN. I have
corrected both. Thanks for pointing them out.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com> on 10/13/2000 06:12:22 PM

Please respond to Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>