section 10.8.3.3.3 & 10.8.3.3.4

George_Penokie at tivoli.com George_Penokie at tivoli.com
Fri Oct 13 09:58:20 PDT 2000

* George_Penokie at tivoli.com
*
Sriram,
You are free to bring in a proposal to do that if you would like. I believe
the proposed wording reflects the current requirements.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com> on 10/13/2000 11:53:41 AM

Please respond to Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>