53cf96 variations

Dimiter Popoff tgi_earth at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 20:49:09 PDT 2000

* Dimiter Popoff <tgi_earth at yahoo.com>
*
Hi all,
until now I used 53CF96 from NCR (had bought several a while ago).
Now I have an AMD 53CF96, which is in the same case and seems
to be the same, but behaves weirdly and killes my new system
perhaps 5 seconds after reset (generates an interrupt without
having been touched - and it does get a reset).
Perhaps someone would know why it behaves differently - thanks
in advance. Actually I had to take the AMD because I could not find
any stocks of the LSI (which is the NCR design, I think).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff
Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/transgalactic/
Email: tgi at bulnet.bg, tgi_earth at yahoo.com
Phone: 00359/2992/3340, 00359/2/9805997, Fax: 00359/2/9540384

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org