FW: persistent reservations follow-up question

Ulrich, David dulrich at lsil.com
Wed Nov 29 09:11:55 PST 2000

* "Ulrich, David" <dulrich at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C05A27.7C8B2BB6

George,

Thanks for the reply.

I have considered what you said below and while looking at figure 2 and
following the flowchart another question has come to mind.  Assuming
that no error conditions are encountered wouldn't we eventually come to
the point of removing the registration for the initiator holding the
reservation, which in this case also happens to be the preemptor,
removing the reservation, and then attempting create a new reservation
for the initiator we just removed the registration information for?

Regards,
David Ulrich