Gene Milligan

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Nov 13 11:28:41 PST 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
I've had several people ask me where to send flowers, cards, and/or
charitable contributions in memory of Gene Milligan.  Billy Canaday (Gene's
Administrative assistant) told me that the family requests that any flowers
be sent to the church to arrive on Friday:

   St. Andrews United Methodist Church
   2727 South West 119th
   Oklahoma City, OK  73170

Those wishing to make a charitable contribution should make it to the
"Habitat for Humanity".  They have a web site, which includes online
donations, at:

   http://www.habitat.org/

I assume it would be best to send cards to Gene's wife:

   Mrs. Gene Milligan
   2417 Blue Spruce
   Edmond, OK 73034

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org