Nikkei_Speakers

Dal Allan endlcom at acm.org
Wed May 31 11:17:03 PDT 2000

* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at acm.org>
*
     Subject:  Nikkei Fall Conference

The Nikkei Fall program includes the following speakers.

If I have missed anyone, or you wish to participate, please let me know.

All the best,

Dal

 Dave Anderson          Seagate Technology
                        Object Based Storage: An Update

 Gil Baterina           JNI
                        Managing SANs at the Disk Level

 Rob Davis              Ancor Communications
                        InfiniBand and Fibre Channel are your Future

 Timothy Feldman        STMicroelectronics
                        Attaching storage devices in AV systems and home networks

 Mike Fitzpatrick       FCIA
                        SANmark Interoperability

 Ken Hallam             Unisys
                        Unique Problems of SANs in a Clustered Environment

 Tom Heil               LSI Logic
                        I/O Trends: The Shift from Buses to Switched Fabrics

 Jim Hughes             StorageTek
                        The Internet SCSI Initiative

 Skip Jones             QLogic
                        What you can count on with a SAN

 Carla Kennedy          Ancor Communications
                        Mixed Fabric Environments

 Tim Logan              Datacore Software
                        SAN Management and Control Software: End User Applications

 Kumar Malavalli        Brocade Communications
                        FSPF Routing and Fabric Services

 Erik Ottem             Gadzoox Networks
                        How Storage Area Networks are Changing Clusters

 Tony Overbay           Charismac Engineering
                        SANs in the Digital Audio and Video Market

 Carl Pick              Genroco
                        Fibre Channel Encapsulation in TCP et al

 Lou Ricci              IBM
                        How and why FICON differs from ESCON

 Nigel Squibb           Storage Area Networks
                        Storage at a distance - the Virtual SAN

 Bill Terry             IBM
                        Keynote

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org