3/7 SPI-4 meeting

Richard Moore r_moore at qlc.com
Thu Mar 2 15:38:28 PST 2000

* Richard Moore <r_moore at qlc.com>
*
George,

Is it possible to talk about item 2 (training patterns) without first
deciding what
type of compensation to use (transmitter precomp or receiver EQ)? The EQ may
introduce
certain training requirements, if it is accepted.

Items 3 and 4 may also depend on the compensation scheme chosen, to some
extent.

 -- Richard Moore
    QLogic Corp.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org