[Fwd: Joint T10/T11.3 MARCH MTG CHANGE!!!]

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 24 06:52:07 PST 2000

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Matt,
The FCP-2 review will continue all day on Monday March 6. But it will take
place in two different meetings that will run in serial. The joint
t11.3/t10 meeting will actually only run from 9am to 12 noon but the review
will continue in the t10 SCSI Commands, Architecture, & Protocol WG that
will run from 1pm to about 6pm. The only real difference is that Dale will
run the morning meeting and John will run the afternoon meeting and the
minute takers will be different.
This was done to allow all the people interested in FCP-2 to be available
for that review for the entire day. If we did not do it this way many of
the people who have review comments would not be able to attend on Monday
afternoon because of conflicts with t10 activities.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley at agilent.com> on 02/23/2000 07:50:47 PM

Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley at agilent.com>