SPI-4 proposals

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 31 11:58:01 PDT 2000

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
There are three SPI-4 proposal that are, or will soon be, posted on the
SCSI web site. They are:

00-324r1 (Getting training started in SPI-4) - This contains the changes to
00-324r0 requested at the last SPI-4 working group.

00-335r0 (SPI-4 IU Handling Clean-up) - This contains resolutions to the
SPI-4 issues brought up by LSI on the reflector and that were talked about
at the last SPI-4 working group.

00-336r0 (Paced information unit timing description) - This provides an
early look at the Paced information unit timing description section that
will be placed into SPI-4 rev 1. It also includes the timing requirements
for flow control and streaming.

If for some reason you cannot find them let me know and I will send them to
you.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org