DEADLINE! Sept T10, FC WGs, SFF, and STA Mtg

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Tue Aug 22 09:39:30 PDT 2000

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
The Cut-off date has been extended only a couple of days and we have a
miserable 50% booking!  PLEASE make your reservations now and mention the
Group Name "QLogic" when you make your reservations.

Thank you,

Skip Jones

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

T10, STA, SFF, FC WGs and related SCSI Meetings

September 11 - 15, 2000

HOSTED BY
QLogic

LOCATION
Hilton Waterfront
21100 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:  (714) 960-7873

ROOM RATE
$155.00, plus tax

GROUP NAME
"QLogic"

PLEASE STAY AT THIS PROPERTY (if you are not local) and mention that YOU ARE
WITH THE GROUP NAME "QLogic" WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS!

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
>From Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA):
Exit Airport to I-405 North.  Take I-405 North about 9 miles, exit Beach
Blvd. South (towards ocean).  South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to the
ocean, take right (North) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH).  Hotel is on
right.

HOST CONTACTS
Karen Sparks 949.389.6472
K_sparks at qlc.com <mailto:l_truswell at qlc.com>