FCP-2 Table 4 Clearing Effects

Lawrence Chen Larry.Chen at EBay.Sun.COM
Fri Aug 11 14:48:50 PDT 2000

* Lawrence Chen <Larry.Chen at EBay.Sun.COM>
*
Thanks Charles.

one final word to HBA folks ...
get rid of full-login on Lip ASAP so Device Reservations are not cleared
unnecessarily.

--
Larry Chen
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Email: larry.chen at ebay.sun.com
Phone: (510) 574-9779  Fax: (510) 574-9822

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org