Turn the Page

Talluto, Dennis dennis.talluto at eds.com
Thu Aug 10 11:13:47 PDT 2000

* "Talluto, Dennis" <dennis.talluto at eds.com>
*

After 15+ great years, it is time to turn the page, and begin a new chapter
in my life.  I have resigned from EDS, and Friday, 11 AUG 00, will be my
last day.

I have had the high honor and extreme privilege of meeting and working with
some of the finest people in this industry.  It has been indeed grand.  I
wish you all well in all that you do.  I also know that this is but a small
industry, and I am sure that our paths will meet again.

Lastly, for all issues, concerns, questions, and information regarding Fibre
Channel, fabrics, and SANs at EDS, please contact Don Zumbro at
don.zumbro at eds.com, or by phone at 248.853.3716.

Good luck, best wishes and warm regards,

Dennis

Dennis Talluto /  Technology Manager  /  EDS
1080 W. Entrance Dr., M/S 1028, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA
Ph +1 248.853.3521  /  FAX  +1 248.265.4474
email:  dennis.talluto at eds.com

Personal - tallutod at home.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org